Thursday, October 20, 2011

I feel like Mindless Behavior is such an inspiration like there ,more than you know...4 boys who can sing and dance.So many people want to make it,and be able to share there  oblilty,to be ableand do what god has put you on the earth to do!But its not about them getting a chance its, about them doing it right and doing there best of ability.So many people want to make it and say that there them,bt its hard in the music bisuness.Im going to see them in concert on Nov.5 at the reliant stadium its going to be my first concert.I will post pictures on my blog if I can.Well like  I was saying earlier Im in love with mindless behavior!Did you know that Ray Ray && Roc Royal usta live right around the corner from each other!And they stiilll do!None of the mindelss behavior boys have been to Dinsney World except for Princeton..Like Prodigy says on one of there Ustream videos Prince has been to Dinsey Wolrd like 90 times. How can yiu not even attempt to Try to go to Disney world if you live in La!Really?Answer that roc nd ray.Me and my mom were talking about Philidelphia like a week ago && as you know Only if your a mindless behavior fan that pordigy is from philly.Well anyways we were just talking about all thediffernt artis thatcame from philly, jill scott,will smith just to name a few!Big names huh!?Well I just cant wait to see what prodigy is going to grow into.Hes so talented!I thik the reason there suchan inspiration to me is becuase they've been through everything I've been through!Like bullying,they have talent!I know alot of girls say that they can really sing ,but i can really sing by booty off!Lol.I love to go shopping and go see movies like Prodigy,Im like the silliest persin you will ever know like Ray and I loe amusment parks,Im verysmart like priince ans sweet to death,nd I love to have swagg and bring my best when it comes to performing just like Roc Royal!So to me even if if inreality were bot that close,to me we are becuase I feel like i have Little bit of them in me!When people get bullied Im no longer scared to stand up to the bully,becuase I wouldnt want anybody else tro feel the way I ust to feelwhen I gt bullied.I keep my grades up the best I can bystaying Mindless and doing the best job i can do when i have my work.Mindless behavior helps me with alot of things im just thankful that i have thatmindset to stay Mindless!

No comments: