Friday, October 14, 2011

Mindless To The Soul!

It all started with 4 12 year olds. 3 of the 4 are from La,California, the other  one is from Philadephia,Prodigy.There manager of today, Kiesha Gamble && Walter Gamble decided to look for the perfect 4 young guy stars  to form into a group we all love and adore today,Mindless Behavior!This would become a sensation of today.Ladies && Gents from  ages 6 through 35 are in love with them.Roc Royal && Princeton met at the auditions,while RayRay auditioned at 12 pm at night!Wow, I know I couldn't do that!Later on in the process, Kiesha Gamble descoverd Prodigy on the Broadcast Network,Youtube.Together they all met and intintly became Mindless Behavior!Lets look back at the youngins,my favorite is Roc-no Prince...naw maybe Ray,Prod?Man I guess I love all of them!Lol

mb - mindless-behavior-fans photo

No comments: