Monday, October 24, 2011

This is Rayray,He is the 2nd most liked in mindless behavior.He loves to dance and act silly,just like me!Im like the silliest person you will ever meet litterlally!I love to laugh and just have fun.Before Rayray joined mindless behavior he danced with this crumping group called Tommy the Clown..I saw the video and it was awesome!I was like Go RayRay,Go RayRay! RayRays signature look is his two ponytails.Ill link a photo of him when his hair was down....can I tell you his hair was like Repunzels!Lol bt t was Gawgoues!And yes!I just did say Gawgeous,it means it beautiful than beautiful lol well at least thats what I think It means.Another thing me and RayRay have in common is that we both can dnace and we both love amusment parks!RayRay is my #rd fav..bt he still cute!

No comments: