Monday, October 24, 2011

This is princeton,he use to be my favorite,but Im still madly in love with him!Shhh dont tell Roc!Lol Princeton haappens to be almost everybodys favorite.The day I got there cd # 1 Girl which came out October 3,2011 I looked in the tablet that all cds come with.So when I opend it it was facts about each mindless behavior member,on princetons it said he loves micheal jackson,prince,and john lennon.Now I knew who Mj and prince was...but John lennen I'd never heard of.,so I decied to read about him,and download some of his songs.One song I downloaded was the song ''Imagine.'' To my knowlegde this was a huge song!When I listened to eat I was like NEXT!But now I listen to it,I love the song.So,thank prince for helping me find a new artist that I love && adore today John Lennon.Well anyways Princetons hair and eyes make me blush.His whole swagger and ablitiy to cummincate with ladies,as some ladies would say....seductive girls fall over him.All of them are a attention getter,but when it comes to Prince I think most ladies love him!

No comments: